The means test in Kirpal Sagar consists of the following elements:
- A request for waiver of fees, school fees, treatment costs or similar is presented and fixed in writing, signed by the applicant, in an office of the partner BSK Welfare Society or with the bearer of Kirpal Sagar itself.
- Then the applicant brings a written confirmation by the mayor of his municipality.
- Now a commission advises locally whether and if so in which height a cost assumption can take place.
- in the last step the applicants are visited at home. If everything is in order,
- the costs will be covered. That can be a certain OP, a cost exemption for one year in hospital, a scholarship.